Just Dance 2014 players have a selection of new songs to choose from, courtesy of the latest delivery of DLC, which adds two tracks from Kesha, one from Avril Lavigne, and also new choreography for the ‘Just Dance’ track already in the game. The latest DLC is available to download now from Xbox Live, all priced individually at $2.99/£2.39/€2.99 each.
The new songs aren’t currently available on the PlayStation Store, although they should appear when the service updates today in the US, and tomorrow, 12 February, in Europe.
New DLC as follows:
- Rock N Roll – Avril Lavigne
- Die Young – Kesha
- Timber – Pitbull Ft. Kesha
- Just Dance – Sweat
As soon as it becomes available, the new Just Dance 2014 DLC will be downloadable from:
- Xbox 360: Xbox Live (US), Xbox Live (GB)
- PS3: PS Store (US), PS Store (GB)
- PS4: PS Store (US), PS Store (GB)
- Xbox One: No external download links for Xbox One owners – the new content can only be downloaded direct from the console, via the Xbox Store.
For information on other DLC available for the game, including PSY, Becky G, Calvin Harris, Miley Cyrus and One Direction songs, and a free Katy Perry track, check the related posts on this page, or refer to our Just Dance 2014 index page.